iPledge login is typically a risk management program mandated by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States. This program is for the management of Claravis, Amnesteem, Myorisan, and isotretinoin marketed by Absorica and Zenatane or, in some instances, Accutane.
Isotretinoin is a medicine that treats severe and moderate acne, which doesn’t get cured by other treatments. However, taking this medication can result in causing the risk of congenital disabilities during the period of pregnancy.
However, the iPledge REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy) program helps patients prevent fetal exposure because of isotretinoin. It also informs the prescribers, patients, and pharmacists about the severe risk of isotretinoin. This isotretinoin product manufacturing group designed this iPledge REMS program.
What is iPledge?
The right place to learn about pledge is here. Typically, iPledge is software that helps in managing risk. This software is specially designed for women and allows pregnant females who aren’t undergoing the isotretinoin treatment.
Moreover, this software also makes that women undergoing isotretinoin treatment have not conceived. In this program, all the wholesalers and pharmacies that are distributing isotretinoin need to register themselves.
Through iPledgeprogram, all the records of people undertaking this medication are tracked. It is generally a pregnancy prevention program through which pregnant women can quickly determine the severe effects of isotretinoin dosage.
How Does the iPledge Program Work?
The primary purpose of this iPledge program is to make women aware of the severe risk of isotretinoin during pregnancy. It helps the women stop taking isotretinoin. The consumption of isotretinoin during pregnancy can result in congenital disabilities.
Moreover, there is a high chance that using isotretinoin risks your pregnancy and can result in miscarriages and premature birth. Besides, there are many other issues that pregnant women and their children might encounter because of the use of isotretinoin. It includes-
- Abnormally shape of the skull
- Eye abnormalities
- Cleft palate
- Abnormal-looking or absent ear canals
- Facial disfigurements
Moreover, the usage of isotretinoin can also result in life-threatening issues for the baby or you.
- Damage brain
- Inability to move, walk, think, breathe and speak
- Intellectual disability
- Heart issues
In that situation, the pharmacist and wholesalers must do ipledge login accutane. In this way, the program can make women aware of the side effects of isotretinoin and how this can impact them and their children.
iPledge Login Requirements
If a wholesaler or pharmacist wants to perform ipledge login, then they need to fulfill the pledge login requirements-
- The users will require an ipledge login web address.
- The user needs a valid pledge username and password
- Users must have an internet browser
- Internet access via a PC or smartphone
How to Access iPledge Login Account?
It is easy for a person to perform the ipledge.com program login. However, if you are a patient, wholesaler, or pharmacist and want to access the ipledge program, then follow the steps below-
- The user needs to visit the official iPledge login site, www.ipledgeprogram.com.
- The login button can be found at the top right corner of the login page.
- Following that, on the next page, you will be redirected to the credentials page, where you will need to enter your email address and click on the blue login button.
- Next, you need to click on the theipledge.com button and access the ipledge login program portal.
How to Reset iPledge Login Password
If someone forgets their password or wants to recover the old one, then they have to follow some simple steps-
- First, the accessors need to visit the official site of the ipledge program login.
- Next, the user must click on forget a password at the ipledge login page.
- Afterward, the user must enter the I pledge program login username to get the password reset instructions.
- Afterward, you will be taken to the next page, where all instructions must be followed.
Finding Issues in Accessing the site check out the following
Sometimes, the users might face issues while accessing the iPledge login account. It might be because of internet issues or severe problems. Be mindful that you should have a fast internet connection.
Therefore, the ipledge login page will not load if the server is down. Therefore, you should manage the network speed. However, a list of solutions a user might consider accessing the platform is here.
- Reconnect or check the internet connection
- Reload the login page again and again
- Reboot the router
However, if nothing of these tricks works out, you can contact the technical support team or switch to a new device.
Helpdesk of iPledge Login
If a user encounters issues within the platform, the toll-free number is 1800–495–0654. However, remember this number is not for technical problems. Moreover, this number is standard for patients, wholesalers, pharmacies, and prescribers. However, if you deal with any emergency, call the same number.
Through this guide of iPledge login, you can easily access the platform and make women aware of any issue during pregnancy. Moreover, the iPledge login always makes sure that women stop using isotretinoin. If users have questions, they can always get help from customer service.