Blount Memorial Patient Portal is a secure online portal from which patients can get all their medical records, such as lab test results, doctor’s prescriptions, etc. This is a modern way to maintain information related to the patient’s health. Patients can use this portal to check their previous health records anytime.
A patient who is undergoing a prolonged treatment might need to check the details at every milestone or at a specific time. These details may include lab tests, medical reports, doctor’s availability, prescriptions, refill information, progress reports, and many more. Patients can check the schedule of their next visit. There are some patients who require regular follow up with doctors.
Blount Memorial Portal helps the patient manage the track record of their health and check their treatment progress. They can connect to the doctor and healthcare professionals in any emergency situation with the help of this portal.
About Blount Memorial Hospital
Blount Memorial Hospital is a huge healthcare service provider. It offers many services to the residents of the northeastern region of Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
At Blount hospital, you will see many services such as orthopedic treatments, Cardiac and general surgery, a Cancer care unit, GYN, a rehab center for children, and many more. The hospital never fails in providing the best services to its patients.
The location of the hospital is 907 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville, TN 37804, United States. The hospital has a 400-bed facility. It has an acute care center with an extended care facility as well.
About Blount Memorial Patient Portal
When patients are undergoing any severe medical treatment, there are various things they need to take care of like, check if they are progressing, checking their prescriptions, and undergoing tests regularly. Without a proper system, it becomes pretty challenging to maintain all such records on paper.
Blount Memorial Hospital from East Tennessee medical group has developed a digital portal to overcome the problem and get all the details in one place. Patients can use this portal to check all the above things on a phone or laptop/computer. They can make the schedule to meet the doctor, contact any doctor directly, see their progress reports, get notifications of refills, and much such information.
Apart from this, there are many advantages of using the Blount Patient Portal, as listed below:
Advantages of Blount Memorial Patient Portal
- Get all your laboratory test reports
- Access your information 24*7
- Request the prescriptions refills
- Check your medical reports
- Make your bill payments
- You can get a call from the doctor in an emergency situation
- Keep track of your scheduled appointments.
- Avoid standing in queues, waiting for any small help.
- Instantly get in touch with your health provider for any medical issue.
- Check the due bill.
How to Register an Account at Blount Memorial Patient Portal
In order to utilize the portal, it is necessary that you should be registered on it. The designated team at the hospital will send you the link on your active email id. Using this link, you have to create your account. Follow the steps to create your account.
- Go to your email, click on the link received, or copy and paste it into another tab.
- A screen will open asking you for the patient Id and the last few digits of your SSN.
- After filling in this data, tap on the submit button.
- Once you tap the submit button, an application form will open from the Blount Medical portal.
- This form will ask you the details such as full name, birthdate, contact details, gender, residential address, etc.
- As you complete filling in all the details, select the check box that asks you to comply with their terms and conditions.
- The terms include that you are allowing the health professionals to view your health records.
- After this, the last stage is to tap on the button “create account” and follow the steps further if asked on the screen.
Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal Requirements
- The official website URL of Blount Memorial Patient Portal.
- The valid login credentials of the Blount memorial patients portal login
- Reliable and good internet connection.
- A PC, laptop, smartphone, or even tablet
- Your device should have an updated web browser.
How to Login into Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal Account
Try following the below steps to successfully login into Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal.
- Go to the official website URL of Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal using the link provided – https://blountmemorial.org/resources–health_record.
- Upon clicking this link, you will be taken to the Patient Portal Login page.
- On this page, you are required to type in your login Id and password.
- Verify your password one more time, and tap on the sign-in button to get access to your Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal login account.
How to Reset Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login Password
In case you have forgotten the password of your account on your Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal, kindly follow the below steps to create a new password:
- Go to the official website URL of Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal using the link provided – https://blountmemorial.org/resources–health_record
- You will see a link stating the “Forgot password.”
- Tap on that link.
- Type the name of the patient, and press submit.
- You will see a new web page on your screen that will allow you to create a new password for your Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal login account.
- You can also choose any social media accounts for the login procedure; if you have linked any. Such as your Facebook Id, Live Id, Google account, etc. with the help of these accounts also, you can create your new password or login into your account.
Blount Memorial Login Help and Support Details
This section will be the most helpful for you, as I am providing you with the contact details that can be very handy for you. In case you have any questions regarding the hospital, you may utilize the concerned contact detail. You may save the contact number in your phone book. Select the contact number based on your query or the department you want to contact.
- To access the patient portal, log in: +1-865-977-5713
- Office – Billing or any payment-related inquiries: +1-865-977-5599
- To contact the foundation for charity or donations: +1-865-977-5727
- Information related to medical records: +1-865-977-5612
- To provide volunteer service, call: +1-865-977-5609
- For education program: +1-865-977-5581
- Guest service department – for any feedback regarding your visit: +1-865-981-2273
- Human resource employment information: +1-865-977-5659
- Morningview Village senior community – schedule your trip: +1-865-980-6000
- If your query is not listed in any of the above, then dial the hospital operator: +1-865-983-7211
- Day and Timing: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Social media handles of the Blount Memorial Hospital:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7nNlBQG4vC892mQjzLjA-g
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blount_Memorial
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blountmemorial
In this article, you have seen everything related to Blount Memorial patient portal login, how you can register free of cost, the benefits of using the portal, the requirements, and the complete stepwise procedure of the login, along with the password reset steps.
I assume, you have understood the details thoroughly about the Blount Memorial Patient Portal login and will not face any issues after reading this article. Still, if you have any questions, you may drop a message in the comment box, and I will try my best to answer all your queries.
Can I add my family member to the Blount Memorial patient portal account? If yes, how can I do so?
There is a provision to add your family members to your login account. For that, you will have to open your account, select “My Account,” and then tap on the drop-down button, select the “my family” tab and add their details.
How to reschedule the appointment with Blount Memorial patient portal login, which is already scheduled?
Yes, with the help of the portal, you can reschedule your appointment. Login into the portal, select the view my appointment tab, now select the appointment you want to alter, and choose the day, date, and time.
Is there any mobile application available for Blount Memorial patient portal login?
Yes, there are mobile applications available for Android and Apple phones.
Find the links below to download the app;
Download iOS App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/followmyhealth/id502147249
Download Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jardogs.fmhmobile&hl=en_US
I want to send gifts or flowers to my friend, how can I do that?
You can check their online gift shop, where you can get anything and send it to your friends and relatives. Check the link to visit the gift store – https://blountmemorial.org/resources–online_gift_shop.